Recent Before & After Photos

Roof Damage After Tornado


A few weeks ago, there was a tornado that touched down just north of the downtown San Antonio area. SERVPRO of Helotes and Leon Springs was called out for remed... READ MORE



Restoring Personal Belongings After A Fire


SERVPRO of Helotes and Leon Springs was called out to a San Antonio home when a homeowner experienced a fire. The fire destroyed most of their kitchen after a c... READ MORE



Boerne Home Experiences Water Damage


SERVPRO of Helotes and Leon Springs was called out for the mitigation and remediation of this home in Boerne after the homeowners came home to one inch of ... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in San Antonio Business


A team at SERVPRO of Helotes and Leon Springs was called out to this San Antonio commercial property when an employee noticed this mold colony growing behi... READ MORE



Leaky Water Heater Leads to Mold


We see this problem often here at SERVPRO of Helotes and Leon Springs. It began with an unnoticed, leaky hot water heater, and later lead to mold growing i... READ MORE



Missing Shingles in Blanco, Texas


The past few Mays here in South Central Texas have been notorious for its heavy rain, record flooding, and strong winds. The homeowner at this Blanco, Texas hom... READ MORE



Grease Fire in Helotes, TX


Even some of the most experienced home chefs can have disaster strike in the kitchen. The homeowner was frying food in the kitchen when it caught flame. While o... READ MORE



Flooded House in Fredericksburg


These before and after pictures are of a flooded hallway in a home located in Fredericksburg, Texas. There was significant flooding in most of the home; you can... READ MORE



Flooded School Hallway in Comfort, TX


These before and after pictures are of a flooded school hallway located in Comfort, Texas. The flooding was caused by a toilet that had overflowed. In the ... READ MORE



Flooded Hallway in San Antonio, TX


This flooded hallway in San Antonio, Texas was the result of a  pipe burst that allowed water to travel throughout the home, including the hallway.  T... READ MORE